Palm Beach Domestic Violence Injunction Attorney
Call 561.671.5995 for immediate representation at your Domestic Violence Injunction Hearing.
We have successfully defended our clients against these types of serious allegations.
Domestic Violence Injunction Hearing
If you have been charged with domestic violence, you will most likely be facing an Injunction for Protection Against Domestic Violence order filed by the victim. Either a temporary restraining order or a permanent injunction for protection against domestic violence can be ordered even if you have not been arrested for a domestic violence charge. The effects of this type of order are devastating; you will be banned from your home, and cannot have contact with the victim as well as your children. Furthermore, this injunction order can be used against you during divorce hearings or domestic violence hearings resulting in a poor outcome for the alleged offender.
For more than a decade The Law Offices of Matthew Konecky, PA have successfully defended clients during these domestic violence injunction hearings. Many times these claims are false or exaggerated. The impact to the accused is severe, affecting an individual’s reputation and future employment. If children are involved, the ability to retain contact or custody of children is at stake. If you are in a strained relationship, what starts out as an argument with your spouse or significant other can quickly escalate into a false allegation. As an aggressive Palm Beach domestic violence injunction attorney, I can build a solid defense to refute any allegations which can have long-term negative effects on your life.
Retain an Aggressive Palm Beach Domestic Violence Lawyer and Avoid Negative Outcomes from a Domestic Violence Injunction for Protection Hearing
A Petition for an Injunction for Protection Against Domestic Violence or Repeat Violence can be filed against both men and women. Having a skilled and experienced Domestic Violence Defense Attorney can help you get the order dismissed. If you have also been accused of violating the restraining order, we can prepare a solid defense to get these charges dismissed.
Don’t wait to contact a skilled Palm Beach Domestic Violence Defense Attorney. The following are negative outcomes if you lose your case:
- • A restraining order, whether granted or not, becomes public record and cannot be sealed or expunged. Potential employers conducting background checks can easily discover these records.
- • As part of the injunction, you will lose the right to possess a gun.
- • You can be held responsible for household bills even though you can no longer live in the home.
- • You can be required to pay child support.
- • Testimony from the hearing can be used at the domestic violence criminal trial.
• You may lose the right to have contact with your children.
- • If it is determined you have violated an order of protection, you will face additional criminal charges.
- • You may need to submit to psychological and drug testing and complete mandatory courses at your own expense.
Call me now at 561.671.5995 – domestic violence charges can easily spiral out of control.
I can aggressively defend your rights.
The Law Offices of Matthew Konecky, PA represent clients in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties, including the communities of West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Rivera Beach, Singer Island, Tequesta, Wellington and Greenacres.