Personal Injury Common FAQs

I was hit by another person and went to the hospital. I can’t afford to pay for my hospital bills, or further treatment. What do I do?
Currently, Florida is PIP state. If you have PIP insurance, your insurance will cover the $10,000.00* of your medical bills from an accident. If you have outstanding medical bills beyond your PIP coverage, you can seek compensation from the party who injured you. You may be able to seek damages for past and future pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, future medical bills, and mental suffering. Please contact the Law Office of Matthew Konecky, P.A. to see how we can help you.

I was just in an accident, my car is damaged, I am hurt, and I can’t afford to pay an attorney to pursue my case. Who can help me?
The Law Office of Matthew Konecky, P.A. takes accident cases on a contingency fee agreement. This means you do not pay anything out of your pocket. We only collect a fee when we prevail on your case.** Your consultation is always free.

The person who hit my car does not have insurance. Is there any way to recover?
It is possible to recover against someone who reports they don’t have insurance. At Matthew Konecky, P.A. we look at all avenues to help you recover. Please call for a free consultation.

*PIP policy are subject to deductible and an 80/20 payout.
** Contingency Agreements on Personal Injury Cases and select civil litigation only.