Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Palm Beach
Serving Palm Beach County ♦ Broward County ♦ Miami Dade County
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, you need to contact a slip and fall accident lawyer immediately. Businesses and property owners are responsible for taking reasonable care in ensuring that individuals are not exposed to hazardous or potentially hazardous environments on their property.
Common Slip and Trip Situations
- Slippery / Wet Floors or Pavement
- Pavement in poor condition with holes, bumps or cracks
- Broken or Poorly Built Stairs
- Poor Lighting Interior or Exterior Lighting
Slip and Fall Accidents Can Happen Anywhere
- Gas Stations
- Department or Retail Stores
- Supermarkets and Grocery Stores
- Government Owned Buildings, Parks or other Recreation Facilities
- Theme Parks or Attractions
- Residential Homes
- Construction Zones
Protect Yourself with a Lawyer
All too often business and property owners become negligent in maintaining their property. What many individuals may not know is that premises liability cases can be difficult to prove. The burden of proof is on the victim, not the property owner. If you or someone you know has been injured due to a slip, trip or fall, you need to act immediately. Contact The Law Offices of Matthew Konecky, PA. We are experienced in premises liability laws. Insurance companies will not want to pay any insurance claim and will try to get you to settle for the least amount of money possible. The cost of your injuries could be high; you could experience lost income, and high medical bills, etc. We will gather all the evidence necessary to prove your case.
What to Do If You Are the Victim of a Slip and Fall Accident
We recommend that as soon as possible you:
- Take photos of the place of injury as well as your injuries.
- Get medical attention right away.
- Do not speak with any insurance adjuster until you have spoken with our offices.
- Get names and contact details for any witnesses.
- If possible, file an accident report at the place of business.
- Document what and how it happened to you as soon as possible, while all the details are still fresh in your memory.
- When applicable, save any evidence that you can that caused the accident.
It is best to collect this information as soon as possible, before a scene can be cleaned up or repaired. The more information that can be presented to support your case, the better.
Contact a Palm Beach Slip, Trip and Fall Attorney Immediately
The Law Offices of Matthew Konecky, PA are conveniently located in Broward and Palm Beach counties. We handle slip and fall cases throughout South Florida. Contact us today for a review of your case. We can determine if you have a legitimate case and begin working with the insurance company to help you obtain a maximum settlement for your injuries.
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION
With an Experienced Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Palm Beach
561-671-5995 or 954-272-6187